IDENTIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER:
General Foundation of the University of Valladolid, with CIF G-47382056
INFORMATION AND TERMINOLOGY
Cookies are small files that websites, online stores, intranets, online or similar platforms, store in the user’s browser when they visit and are necessary to provide countless advantages in providing interactive services during the web browsing experience.
The following information on the possible types of cookies helps in better understanding their function:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies space on your computer until you close your browser, so that none is saved on the user’s hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies serves to enable operational management with each of the users who are accessing the website simultaneously.
– Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain stored in the cookies space on your computer after the browser is closed, and will consult this web page the next time you access it to recall information that facilitates navigation (so you can access the service without having to log in) or the provision of a commercial service (offering products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when navigating a web page can be:
– First-party or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the websites you are visiting.
– Third Party Cookies: these are cookies that are received when browsing the website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an ad or banner advertising on the web page visited. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visited.
Cookies can be used for:
– Technical purposes: They are also called “strictly necessary”. These type of cookies allow the user to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services within it. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying a session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements of a purchase order, completing the buying process of an order, completing a request for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound and sharing content via social networks.
– Customisation: They allow each user to configure aspects such as the language in which you want to view the website, display formats, etc.
– Analysis or performance: They measure the number of visits and navigation criteria in different areas of the website, application or platform and allow us to develop profiles of users’ browsing such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on the analysis of data collected about how users make use of the service.
– Advertising: Allows implementation of efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites.
– Behavioural Advertising: Allows the implementation of efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites, based on information on user behaviour obtained through continued observance of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads depending on their profile.
DETAIL OF COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
|_utmt||Third party||spanishinvalladolid.es||Google Analytics||Session||Analytical||No|
|_utma||Third party||spanishinvalladolid.es||Google Analytics||2 years||Analytical||No|
|_utmb||Third party||spanishinvalladolid.es||Google Analytics||Session||Analytical||No|
|_utmc||Third party||spanishinvalladolid.es||Google Analytics||Session||Analytical||No|
|_utmz||Third party||spanishinvalladolid.es||Google Analytics||6 months||Analytical||No|
|Viewed_cookie_policy||Third party||spanishinvalladolid.es||Quantcast Inc.||12 months||Analytical||No|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. That is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies that are appropriate for you.
In some browsers, you can set up rules to manage cookies per website, which offers more precise control over your privacy. This means you can disable cookies from all websites except those in which you trust, or even delete already stored cookies.
Here’s how to make these changes in different browsers:
– Internet Explorer:
– Google Chrome:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 (In English) enter the Safari> Preferences menu. In the Privacy section, click the Details button. Select the website that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies