The official prices are those that appear on the Official Sheet of Dates and Prices in our general brochure and website. These prices are reviewed and published annually.
All prices include: Registration and enrolment in the selected course, placement test, service to search and allocate accommodation where appropriate, university student ID card for access to some university facilities, final exam and academic diploma endorsed by the University of Valladolid.
OPENING OF COURSES AND PAYMENT TERM
The management of the Services Division of the University of Valladolid reserves the right to open or modify its courses and its complementary activities if the minimum number of students is not reached, in which case, we will proceed to refund the relevant amount.
Students can choose to pay the complete amount of the course when they register, or pay only the amount of the reservation fee (300 €~) and the rest later.
Final payment must be made at least 14 days before the start of the course.
In the event that the student, after the course has started, has not fully paid the full price thereof, including, where applicable, the costs of accommodation and insurance, they may be denied access to the Centre and its classes and any academic accreditation.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All cancellations must be notified to the Language Centre by e-mail. Refunds will only be made for duly justify reasons and by means of a properly documented request.
Reservation fee or pre-enrolment (300 €)
- Only when a course or a level is cancelled by the Language Center of the University of Valladolid will the student be eligible for reimbursement.
- In the rest of the cases, the Center will charge an amount of 50 € for administrative management expenses.
- Refund of 50% of reservation fee if the cancellation occurs at least 21 days before the start of the course.
- Refusal of the visa is not considered a valid reason for reimbursement.
- Refund of 100% of the course price if the cancellation is notified within 21 days or more prior to the start of the course.
- Refund of 50% if the cancellation is notified less than 21 days before the start of the course
- In all cases, the Center will charge an amount of 50 € for administrative management expenses.
- The enrolment fee will not be refunded once the course has started, except in exceptional reasons justified by documentary evidence in which case, the amount to be refunded will be individually assessed.
Accommodation and Insurance (payable at least 14 days prior to beginning)
- 100% of the amount will be refunded if cancellation is notified no less than 14 days before the start of the course or accommodation.
- If the cancellation is notified within the 14 days before the start of the course or accommodation, an amount equal to one week of the chosen accommodation will be retained.
- The accommodation amount will not be refunded without notice of cancellation or once the same has started, except in exceptional circumstances justified with documentation in which case the amount to be refunded will be individually assessed.
In family accommodation and in apartments, the student is responsible for paying for any damage incurred (not including those produced by wear).
There is no reduction in the cost of family accommodation for nights and/or meals that students do not enjoy because of travel, long weekends or other personal activities during the school semester.
All students enrolled must be in possession of health insurance coverage in Spain. Students from countries of the European Union can apply for an E111 form in their respective countries to receive medical care in Spain. Students can also take out health insurance through the Language Centre. This insurance is national in scope and covers medical emergency visits and hospitalizations.
The price of the insurance is specified in the official sheet of dates and prices
All students must complete a placement test to determine their level at the start of the course.
Each student will receive a certificate at the end of the course. Students must have attended at least 80% of classes in order to reach the final exam.
Dates that coincide with local or national holidays are considered “non-teaching days”. Classes occurring on these holidays will not be subject to recovery.
18 years and older. Occasionally students aged 17 years are accepted provided that they are accompanied by a legal guardian who will be responsible for them throughout their stay.
In case of breach of the disciplinary rules of the centre, the organization may cancel enrolment without the right to any refund.
According to Organic Law 15/99 on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will become part of a file under the control of the Services Division of the University of Valladolid for the purpose of managing your enrolment in learning activities and accommodation, as applicable.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending your request with a copy of your ID to
Fundación General de la Universidad de Valladolid,
Campus Universitario Miguel Delibes, Paseo de Belén 13, 47011 Valladolid. Spain
or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com